GDI Explorer changelog:
- Added: Now support reading compressed GDI archives (ZIP) but it can still not extract data from them.
- Fixed: Cannot parse GDI file with tabulation chars.
- Fixed: Unable to extract directories when their relative name is like another ones in an highest path.
- Fixed: The 2 seconds pause at the end of each CD-DA tracks is not well removed.
- Fixed: An extracted directory datetime do not match with iso datetime.
- Fixed: File association does not support long filenames.
- Fixed: The UI does not clean some fields when a loading error occures.
- Fixed: The right-click menu option "Convert all GDDA" appears even if there is no GDDA track.
- Cleanup: UI's code and debugging information
At this point, I can continue my work on an GDRom-drive debugging tool. This tool simply hooks the Dreamcast syscalls, sends the syscall information over the LAN interface. In doing so, on the PC side, a logger keeps the trace of all syscalls sent to the GDRom drive while playing a game. I want to release a first version which enables you to send your own logs in a database. That way, it would be easier to emulate the GDRom drive (and to know which games may raise issues).
Download: GDI Explorer v1.4b (Fixed) (Fix GDI file parsing issue)
Update: no more dead link!